Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Dec 30, 2010

welcome 2011, bye 2010



this colourful picture make me think of my 2011's life
It'll be fun, be amaze, be wonderful?


1 day more
it's the end of 2010

2010
I met new friends
and we play, we share, we smile
friends are always beside me
and GOD too :)
I should back to God's side
serve forever and whole-hearted

I just want to thanks to my dear
-Sin Ning, Purple
U listen to me and gimme some useful opinion
-Linchy, Jiahui, Peijuan, Peihong, Joee
u help me most in our society :D
-Jasmine, Shusi, Baosan, Peiwen
Fun to seat with u guys XD
thanks for cerebrated my bd with me

and my church's member
thanks for caring and I know I was less attend the worship
it's bcos of my family problems.
sorry x( but I promised I'll keep on appear
hahas. U know? I can't left God anymore


Next year, on 2011
I should be BRAVE! I should be STRONG! I should be THINNNN!!








tat's all :D
have nice new year eve
thanks God, I love Jesus
I Appreciate what I have

No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.