Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jan 1, 2011

2011 start!

Jump as HIGH as I can :D


New year
-new hope
-new target
-new life
-new smile
-new friends
... ... ...



FINALLY!
I can back to my dancing life.
Good bye SPM, Good bye 2010
I'll try my best to lead CMS to be GOOD to be STRONG to be BREAKTHROUGH!
Yueleng, Besty, Joee, Phong, Sinling, Jiah Chen, Huimin n others
let's dance, let's play, let's improve... muahahahahas!

next year, I'm study in 6aXiao
:) opps! many friends in this class although some not :(
GOD BLESS please... I must study hard!
GUYs. move together! Strive together! fight for UEC!!
I know, our teachers are almost bad on teaching.
OHH, not 'BAD', just.. I don't like their teaching skill please. ><"
so... aiks.
Linchy, Sook Yee, Jiahui, Pjuan, Mshyan, Finn, Peiwen
Yihan, Guo feng, Weiyang, Steven, JunNian
I miss u guys :D see u soon!
Shilynn, Yiyan, ah Suat, Shu yin
getting BIGGGG. it's our 18 ROCKSS!!
Evelyn, Jasmine, Baosan, Stephanie, Housefly, Coody
I'll always miss u x( keep contact please ><"
and some others like Chiyin, Shao Wee, Nance
God bless in 2011. be heathy, be happy!

church members here :)
Kai cheng, chee hong and Pavin.. NS! xDD
Sophia, Kai Tian, Kai Heng, Chee how, Wei Ming, Jun rong, Jun Hui,
Biluii, Shini, Joshua, Nana, Zhi rong...
aiyayaaa, gonna BOOM! too many ==
and my dearest Miyoko, let's serve GOD together n forever.
I love u guys :D very MUCH!!




ahahahas!
I'm crazy. ;D



2 comments:

  1. angel (:
    i'm here always!
    i got read your BLOG always!

    lalala~
    next year same class eh =D
    we're still buddy,right? (:
    hahahas
    long time didn't talk with you! T_______T

    see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.