Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

May 27, 2010

Finish my mid-year exam.

it's 12:15am now
I hav already finish my MID-YEAR Exam ytr!
oh yea.. gonna take a rest
damn pressure be4 it

I think.
I will fail all subject
it's too BAD! gosh
I hate EXAM..
what I can say is.:
ALL IS OVER
:]


after exam.
hang out
venue: Sunway Pyramid
attended: Angel,Yuhua,Michelle,Mshyan
we shop we eat we SKATING!
now.
i'm faster of my skating
improved my skating skill
Yeahs!

but.
actually, I'm still not a PRO
T^T. aikx.

*michelle, gonna say sry to u ya
[photo updated soon at facebook]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

others:

-thx for those frens who said they want to cerebrate my bd with me
-I'm touching for that! u all r rmb my bd
-evelyn,shan,k-ling,JoEe,yuhua

looking forward for some surprise
:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*Holidays
-Shopping wif Miyoko
-treat by Ms. a Bao
-cerebrate MY bd
-cerebrate JOEE bd
-cerebrate ZACK bd
-study-ing [hope so]
-gathering wif church's friends
-gathering wif primary school friends
-camp of CMsociety

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



byebye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.