Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Mar 14, 2009

ytr, hang out with fren at PAVILLION x)
[me,shilling,chiyin,shaowei,yuhua,yiling]-GIRL
[ruichang,guochu,jacky]-BOY
actually, we oni go there for a walk.
then go to TIME SQUARE to singK ><" funny lolx.==
rui chang n jacky drove.

when we reach
P.
we went to NIKE 1st x)
i lik TAT beg.
but no $ ==" oh GOSH!
then shop ROXY
wahah. go in "wan gat" geh ==
cos i'm nt a rich girl. so PPOR xD
n went to SAKAE SHUSHI for a ate.


after tat. jacky n chang brought us to TS
singK at Neway =)
so FUN! i never sing lik tat before.
lik a STUPID tat just came out of Tanjung Rambutan==
hehex. all of us oso lik a "noob" lolx ><" 38 but i'm happy. i really CHEER up!

when it was finish.
go S&J shop for a while :D
i din saw tat COW!!! my lovely COW.
aikxx. giv ppl bought alr~
i told u, but u seem forget it.
GOSH. my memory! T.T
but i can't do anytings.
we oso go eat ICE-CREAM!
i brought them go.
SWEET =]

7pm++. back.
after brought chiyin n shaowei bac home.
me,yuhua,ruichang go OLD TOWN (Puchong) 'yam cha'
yuhua's sister oso came together.

it was a NICE MEMORY DAY!

p.s: Jacky sing very NICE~

let's see those PICA:
















J.CO donut =] i bought~















us! hehes. boy n girls here~















shao wei+Shilynn+chiyin+yuhua (yiling don't wan take)














guochu+jacky+ruichang














me,chiyin,yuhua~ chees x)













shaowei,shilynn,me



















both of us =P



















me+chiyin[oso a purple girl ==]



















old fren.-yuhua
















shilynn take a photo to MEx



















guochu's hand so KACAO ==



















wao! big POSTER















hehesx. so FUN~







































BIG MIRORRRRR!!















dai B lo. my DONUT ==















me n shilynn :YEAHH!















enjoy-ing for sing.















haha~ so HIGH. all standed















aikxx. a stupid play with a noob~

6 comments:

  1. yEr~~><...i oso wan go lo...huh..T.T..so fun~me tat day stay at home keep slping+read novel...i alrdy finish read d novel jor lo...sienz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ==“nex time go together la~
    =)
    we all lika 38 lolx.
    aiyo~ got 机会的

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy time yea..hehe
    ur clothe looks ok wit the jacket..
    sorry ar, tat day i din boorow for u coz my friends din hav. all went out so din bring..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. nvm la~
    hihi=]
    yaya. happy time x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yerr...
    no gud la u...
    no bring me go...
    haha =)
    hav fun ya...
    support u..xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh. called u alr lar~
    u can't go lolx.==

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.