Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Mar 19, 2009

T.T the begin.
i gonna talk bout my BODY x[
damn ACHE !
GOSH ==. cos of wat?
PRACTISE-ing.
mayb cos of long time din practise.
make my body can't support.
lolx!

after 1st day,
oh my LEG. my stomach.
i HATE it. can't MOVE~ :(
watever. i think.
it's OK =]

n today. muahaha!
teacher din come x) hehex.
hooo~ not HARD or TOILSOME at all~
CHEERFUL!!
more easier.[actually, oso hard==]


PAIN at ALL ><

2 comments:

  1. u ok mou??
    wan ambulance annot??

    tuesday at guang qian tang practice izit ur xue hui??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. i think tat was.
    i din join tat perform x)

    ambulance ar?
    muahaha~ i'm not u.
    no nid la.><"

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.