Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Mar 16, 2009

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


weird THINGS:
-i will talking / laughing when i'm SLEEPing x)
-when i'm angry,don't BLOW my fire again. i will KILL person. hahax!
-to speak sarcastically or ironically BOYs. hehex! cos they 'STUPID'?
-my laughing is LOUGH~wahahahaha..=="
-i lik to talk talk talk talk talk talk n talking! muaha.

habits/little known facts:
-actually, i lik to SING a song when i do anythings~
-i hate ppl who is a POSEUR or act CUTE!
-before i sleep, i muz LISTEN a song or READ a book
-DANCE!! n SING. love DRUM too.
-anti-LALAS. ><"
-i hate 'GAZAT' n bees ==
-I lOvE to eat [donut, cake, choc, sweets, ice-cream...]
-i lik to stand on tiptoe, cos I'm SHORT x)
-i love music. NO MUSIC, NO LIFE =)
-I LOVE GOD!!!!! khee kheex.


and i tag:
Chiyin*
Jun*
Chee Qian*
Wei Jue*
Wan Chern*
Sotong*
Miyoko*
Joee*
Demon*
Ivan*


2 comments:

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.