Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Mar 5, 2009

















ha ha~
these few days.
i eat many FOOD.
lols. follow Joee too much.
GOSH! x)

today.
got basketball class competition.
but cos of raining.
it had been canceled!
=="
change to tml.
aikxx~

watever, let's talk bout exam.
the exam result arh~
ha ha! not bad.
but!
din include MATHS.
SRUPID maths n NOOB brain!
lolx x)
Joee n Joey ask,
y so care bout the result?!
i told them:
COS I DON WAN LOSE!
it's real n serious.

when i saw my frens hav a beautiful result.
i really felt SAD n DISAPPOINTED.
lik a fine kettle of fish~
it's me, i--aNgEl, HATE lose!

终于,放弃了【全国表演】!


No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.