Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jul 31, 2011

0730 'Kotor' day x)

WE're NOT BERSIH!
just for record video for participle a competiton pls.


woke up early in the morning
and have breakfast with them :)
actually, I'm lazy to open my eyes when my alarm rang =="

Bah Kut Teh














at the first, we planned to go chinese street by bus
but at last, we went by car ==
just bcos of the rainning day. Lols. so sad ar 我的车油.














We meet with others at 陈氏书院
and take some photos.



















the girls














my lovely friends!














and the boys














they were capturing me xD














with the 38 director =="



















On the way to go.
here's the photos :)

Finally, I know what's bout ghost behind me.. Lols




















































when we reached Dataran Merdeka
We became the background as we dono why ==




























FINISH!

















Have a nice day :)




Sorry Jas, Coody and Eve.
I can't join the gathering.. but I'm sure
we can meet SOON! miss u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.