Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jan 3, 2011

First day of school in 2011



OPEN SCHOOL!! x)
new building, new class room, new classmates, new table, new chair...

*I found that I had wrong mark some friends birthday in my diary!
*At last, I'm not the squad leader at 6aXiao! Shi wei, your dream can't achieve xD
but then, I'm a hygiene chief at class x) Pei Juan too. target: full of Awards!!
Linchy is discipline chief, S.yee & J.hui are financial officer. Pei wen is audit..
ahahahahaha! We are CLASS LEADERSHIP! woohooooo. excited

It's the last year to wear my high school uniform :(







my class only hav 40 students!
un-accustomed



ahhhh, I don't know what can I type alr..
just... the first day is too boring





No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.