Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Nov 19, 2010

the things I want to do after SPM..



1: I want to Climb a mountain
2: I want to go to Sunway Lagoon to meet my lover water games
3: I want to Ice-skating & learn some new skills
4: I want to Sing K & shout loudly
5: I want to Shopping & buy new clothes/shoes/accessories
6: I want to Eat some delicious foods in special restaurants
7: I want to clean up my messy room
8: I want to do exercise & keep Fit
9: I want to sell my old books & BURN some useless SPM notes!

the most important is...
10: I want to cerebrate CHRISTMAS!!









But, I only have 5 days to enjoy it...
26 Dec-29 Dec, I gonna join the leadership camp.....
OHHH NO x(

ahhhhh~ never mind
after camping, I still hav 4 days more :DD




totally hav 9 days holidayss.......... only -________________-"






*I'm still in a holidays mood... GOSH!
*No As in SPM?!!! ohh please.. I care.









Marriage in the future
is more important than
Result I get now..?


1 comment:

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.