Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sep 11, 2010

'HI' SPM trials.




I'm LAZY
I'm LAZY
I'm LAZY
I'm LAZY

yes. I'm LAZY girl :)




yish! I HATE BOOKS...
I HATE BM, I HATE SPM!!!!!
today is Sat, tml is Sun, the day after tml is MON! then open school
gonna say 'bye bye' to my lovely holidayss.
I never start any SPM revision except Science..
but, I had alr forgot all those of points == include those of main experiments.
GOSH. I'm worry, damn WORRY..
I understand how important are SPM n I know the benefit if I get a good grades

I think I should renew my pen-drive which saving memories in my brain.
may I use a infinity hard disk?!! T__________T"
I can't memory EKO, SEJ, MORAL, BK, SCIENCE, BM,BI, BC, ADD-MATH, MATH together.
oh please. let me FREEEEEEEEE from it!!!!!! yishh [fo.O]

u know?! I can count the days left between SPM TRIAL with my 10 fingers.
Should I get away of it if I suffer from depression?
plsss. I'm tired, feel pressure.
I must clear-headed!! just try my best.
FRIENDS, work together! keep it on.. I believe, I may try it as well as I can.
but.. is it a 'lie' between 'believe'?!!








p/s: I almost can dream those SPM exam question today morning!!!!
GOSH~ AT THE IMPORTANT MOMENT, my mom calling me wake up T^T.....

say 'bye' to pc & internet.
say 'hello' to text books.



:)



1 comment:

  1. Angel, cheer~!
    Everyone has to experience this stage just as I did.
    I know it's suffering but it only takes you a short period, if you give up now you would feel more suffered in the future.
    So come on!
    Just focus on these few days then you're free!
    Cheer my dear Angel~! =)

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.