Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Nov 23, 2009

19/11 ----PROM NIGHT----

hohohoo..
happy happy tat night
:)

saw many frens.
I MISS U all!
;] hahs~

take care ya
n thx to all crew n dancers..
gd JOB!
[==]

din hav any pica.
cos al in fren's camera
><

[pica go FB see barhx]



22/11 ----Pavilion----

ytr.
hang out with my best best fren!
MIYOKO TEE..

saw movie.
hm. okok lo~
nt too bad la...
[all pic will upload to FB]



23/11 ----Time Square----

Me. Yyni. Shilynn. SuatYin.
Time Square- cerebrate Yyni's BD!
yuhooo :)
we love U~
surprise bo?

lots of fun in K room.
3838. dance dance.~
lalala [>o<"]

hope.
gt nex nex nex nex ne timesss!
yahoooooo ..hehs

[FB-all pica of today]



====================================================================

gosh!
always out out out..
bankrap lo!!!
TnT




4 comments:

  1. huiyoh, many menarik programme. hehe
    gd la, enjoy holidays ma. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cham..
    damn tired!!
    n.. n bankrap TwT

    ReplyDelete
  3. en en!
    me too! T.T
    bankrap 2gether bah! >.<
    GO GO GO!
    一起去办手续 ==

    ReplyDelete
  4. 谁要哦?!
    ==
    以为~
    哈哈哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.