Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jul 5, 2009




很久没有写部落格了
真的很懒惰啦x)
haha~
type eng la...

yesterday,
so angry!
tat stupid guy..
take pc to format
OMG!!
never tell me b4 lo!
shit...
all my things..
muz HILANG liao la
society website's thing oso

NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB
.........................................
.................................
.........................
..................
............

dono how to install those software then scold me!
hey!! tat's ur false k?!
use ur BRAIN pls!! useless guy...
what happen ar? i sleeping u oso wan call me wake up
call me wake up to install
then lastest u install urself!!
MY GOD!

finally..i done all==
!@#$%^&*():"<>?{}{|~
wat can i say??!
huh?!









No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.