Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jul 7, 2009


i'm really ANGRY alr!!!
i have had it!!

=story=

the NOOB guy bring my mom back from work
n then he saw me chating with fren...

NOOB: u nt only can ply in Sat n Sun d meh?
me: ( i din giv any respone)
NOOB: forget alr ar? huh?!
me : ( continue chat n then bring the laundry in )
(thinking--wat o?! nt ur business k?!! )
MOM: ya lo, practice piano a!
me : ( i gt!! i never wan u guys to remind me!especially the NOOB! )
....................................
............................

after dinner time..

me n the NOOB finish it at the same time (shit)
MOM: u all put those bowls at the basin, later i will wash it..
NOOB: these things u do d meh? she do d mah! (means me)
me: ( walao!!at the beginning my mom pregant, u said u wash all everday )
( y nw is me arh?!! )
NOOB: u knw how to wash is it?
me: ( !@#$%^& muz la~god..)
(then i put the shoap in)
NOOB: wah!! u knw how to wash or nt orh?!!
me : ( still din Pay attention to he )

STUPID!!! u so pro is it?! u wash la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really can't tolerance to u again!!!!



I HATE YOU!!!!!












bad family i hav*
















2 comments:

  1. 真的没有办法改善?
    唉~大人的事
    改变不了,就让自己更快乐啦.
    可以把时间放在朋友身上的.
    烦恼多多?
    请拨016-33xxxx6
    寻找黄佩虹吧!
    be happy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!
    i will..
    muackxxx~~
    u so gd >w<
    touching nia

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.