Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Oct 27, 2011

Gonna End.


yea.. My High School life gonna end

):




such a sad feeling.





this picture I grab fro facebook
as u saw, it shows a day ended.
it reminds me my high school life is gonna draw period!
好不甘心..
Time flies. Form 6, BYE!
I'll miss the days.
I'll miss my classmate
I'll miss the memories between us
I'll NOT forget what we experienced!!


I love :D


中学时期的朋友都是最交心的.
我相信这句话 ;')

所以我不知道怎么面对没有你们的日子!
现在的心情和 Eve, Jas, Bsan 她们离校的感觉一样
SAD

可是却多了几份想流泪的冲动








-------------------------------------------------------------------

UEC, u'll always get out from my life start from tmr!
No more His, Geo, or Eco, Commerce, BK
then, I'll plan my future and looking forward to it

真的, 统考
我真的没有喜欢过你
你就停在这里
做我2nd刻骨铭心的回忆吧!

*1st 是留给 知己 们的 (:
*姐妹们, 算不错了吧我?

No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.