Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Oct 27, 2010

UN-BELIEVEABLE!



oh my godness
my study mood still hanging there
I can't get it with my SHORT HANDs
what a pity -____________-"

it's less then 1 month
23/11 my SPM start!! for a full month!
until 20/12... YISHH~ I HATE IT damn much.
you know?! I really can't wait the time over SPM :)
lols..

I plan to study from Mon.
but..... today is WED n I never start to do revision~
like already pass SPM n in a holidays MOOD!


hahas.
tomorrow is my PIZZA DAY!!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the SHIT guy.
please leave from my friend's world!
癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
一朵鲜花插在牛粪上
she won't accept u, I'M SURE!

I hate u!!


gosh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------










ahhhh!
UN-BELIEVEABLE



No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.