Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Aug 1, 2010

SPM SPM SPM -trial exam..



hmm.. seem like long time didn't update.
whatever. I don't know what I want to say -.-
just... say 'HI' to my Aug.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


u know what means of it?

SPM trial count backwards: 47 days left
OM~ did u know? I've never start to do my revision.
GOSH!!

a dialogue in someone's heart:
- angel " hey! it's coming soon! please strive girl. "
- devil " heyya. don't worry.. still have 47 days :) "
- angel " R u a Neuropathy? you need to do revision of 10 subject! "
- devil " so? "
- angel " r u sure u can finish 1 subject in 4 days now? "
- devil " hmm.. of course.......CAN'T! so, it's okay.. just let it go "
- angel " Oh My Godness. Won't u feel pressure of it? "
- devil " I'm feeling it. Nvm, see? I'm still waste my time for update BLOGGIE :P "





Conclusion:
I'm.. a DEVIL when facing examinationsssssss [T___________T"]


I counldn't find a driving force to S.T.U.D.Y.
seeing my friends are sprinting, but I'm relaxing..
I miss my honey moon year -Form 4. [>n<]






I'm not happy now!
1 more reason is : I become more fat!!!!
arggh... -____________- '''











LEAVE ME!









3 comments:

  1. ya eh.
    哎呀! give me five! =X
    现在还要比年头更死
    更没动力><
    怎么办@@
    SPM trial count backwards: 45 days left right now
    TT

    你哪里有肥到=X
    还不跟以前一样><
    真的!

    ReplyDelete
  2. passby..
    my condition is tougher...
    spm trial is just 18days to go...
    i was under pressure...many unwanted things were happened and it makes me lost my concentration...i am fatigue now...please save me god..

    To angel:
    nothing is impossible...do your best!!
    faithful bless from me
    加油!

    ming

    ReplyDelete
  3. angel angel
    calmdown then u can do things better
    be the angel but not divel! i like angel (:
    if u start now at least u no need to burn too much midnight oil during exam hehe
    faster end this then everyone can kisiaon!
    gahyao a..u can do it. i support u :D

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.