Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Aug 14, 2010

Aalohaaa!


recently.
I'm damn happy!
:)

starting,
I HATE MY SEAT..
and then, now,
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT n LOVE IT!

cos of a JAS, a LYN, a BSAN, a WEN
lot of fun when sitting beside them
there r only joyful n peaceful
I relax when joining them.
u know?

they r the 1st friends
can make me study
push me do revision
they r warm, familiar, special...

WE LAUGH, WE HIGH, WE PLAY
WE STRIVE together xD

less of pressure but full of Energy!
I wan to fight for SPM wif them

THANK YOU :)




for SHILYNN,
sorry for this few days i can't accompany u go hav lunch
>_________<" forgive me pls, my dear!!
there r many information n happened I want to tell u.
but we r busy/free at different time..
promise that I will tell u all.
FIGHT FOR SPM TRIAL ya .!


for MIYOKO,
Oh girl.. I miss u too much.
but I hav no chance to back to church..
thx for ur understanding n forgive.
very sorry i leave for a longggg time TnT
GOD BLESS U ya!
we must complete our dreams together!



somemore..
Joee, I miss u.
Mshyan, I miss u.
Phong, I miss u.
Kihun, I miss u.
Linchy, I love u.
Purple, I love u.
........

how long I separated with u all?
I just want to close with u
cheer up all!








[^______________^]




1 comment:

  1. yeah! i miss you tooooooooooooooooooooooo TT
    几时再一起吃鸡排饭?xD

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.