Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Feb 25, 2010

recently .
busy for dance competition .

OM~ hope tat we can let this be PERFECT !

:]

. lalala .


aiks !
[ Z-2-Z ] put me a big aeroplant
tml can't go my lovely "SUNWAY" !
T^T
but, tml hang out wif others . >< .
sunway sunway sunway... ...



SAT :
<春暖> !!!!
yuhooo ~~~~~
interest-ing on it .
did u ?




.........................................................................................................................................................................................................







* Purple :

believe tat we can do it :]

trust us . trust urself too .

don relinquish it easily ...

u hav fren .

i can't say any more things

it's need the pushing of urself .

did u knw?


I'm expecting ON IT!

:]

forcesee . it will be SUCCESS

bcos of us ... ...

1 comment:

  1. 第一张照片好有怀念价值噢~
    我好想你们…T.T

    第二张照片看起来不像你哦~

    有心一定做得到!
    身创,上啊!
    证明给自己、给大家看!

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.