Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Nov 23, 2008

=19~22/11=



19/11


haha...
tis night~
I go Ah Kiat gor gor's house,
with my church classmate!
[miyoko,kinki,hui xin]-GIRL
[chee hong,jun yao,jun rong,kai chen,pavin]-BOY
khee khee =)
when we reach,
it's too late~
so...
slept xD

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

20/11

today,
we all go Sunway Lagoon!
FUN..I lik it ><"
Ah Kiat gor gor invited us,
he gave all money~(all park*) wahahaha x)
tat Roller Coster hor..
nt bad oni khee khee ><"
theme park nt so fun lar~
[ I THINK ]
we oso had over the suspension bridge..
I HATE IT!!
so scare T.T
then we went to Water Park! yipee =)
many things can ply..
but hor..
Hui Xin was about to drown,
it SHOCKED me!
watever, thx Jun Rong~
so MAN larh!
haha xD help H.X.
when we wanna back, it's raining~
OMG.. so they so Scream Park!
i scare i can't sleep bcos the ghost,
so i din go in x(
[Kinki back home tonight]

p.s: I lik ply water ><"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

21/11

u knw wat we done in this day?
we went SUNWAY AGAIN!
but is PYRAMID larh xD

1st: ice-skating
[i feel lik im so pro in my fren]
[haha!]
[but C.H & K.C faster thn me]
[shame LOLxx]
[but i think im OK alr]
[i lik SKATING]

2nd: go bowling
[we hv 2 group]
[im the most PRO in girls =63 marks]
[so LUCKY lols]
[J.R so PRO =90++ marks]
[my group WIN]
[yeah]

3rd: archery
[my 1st time]
[im oso the most pro in girls]
[cos many my arrow was in the yellow zone]
[so Surprise]
[it's not bad ya]
[mz ply nex time]

then we went to eat Haagen Dazs..
it's expensive!!
but, Ah Kiat gor invited us all~
(he invited all of our expends)
then we go home lorh..
haha~
tonight..
we all slept at 4:30am!!
cos.. ply card =)
so TIRED~
n nex day wanna back lols

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

22/11

back home...
n then (3:3opm) go Liwen house~
her birth!
thn 9pm,
go Station 1 Cafe
to cerebrate Song Ling's birth!!
until 12 am..
TIRED LOLxx~~
GOSH..




by =aNgEl=


No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.