Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jul 13, 2008

=Bon Odori=


is me...

me+ning


Yesterday,
went Bon Odori orh~
哈哈!
with Ning them^^
they sot alr...
take many 扇子XD
7++ LOL...
geng!!
hmm...
我們還有去跳舞哦!
日本舞larh~
好玩+搞笑的說><"
一直重復的...
but not bad larh^^
n 哪里的東西...
expensive!!!
OM~

at there,
i saw many friends hu tat long tiem no see~
haha...
all become 靚女
自卑-ing T.T
hmmm~
oso saw many LALA zai+mui~
so PUNK d LOL...
and...
那個 stadium's toilet~
有型到!
不錯下的說^^
其實,
也沒有想象中的悶...
cos is go with fren mah!
right?

arhh....
there gt many lenglui^^
and many 日本妹~
KAWAII!!!





×不幸運的是=>my shoes BROKEN...×
×要跟 Febbeny 借鞋==|||×
×魚yu~~~~arh!!×

No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.