Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jun 15, 2008

yesterday...n...today...

要  =知足長樂=  ﹗

 


...ahhhhhh...
BBQ + BIRTH is over^^
im so happy ya!
THX 4 u all~

this year's birth i get many surprise...
SURPRISE 4 :
1=祖浩gangz was singing birth's song @.@
2=不熟的朋友也送禮物 ><"
3=many ppl say hapi birth to me T.T
4=Kai Heng was coming to my BBQ (my bro cal d==)
5=some of The Damn Club is singing birth's song :P
6=u all can come to my BBQ -^.^-
7=i receive many gift from all of u ;0
8=MY BIRTH GT ALL OF U!!
... ... ... ... ( many and many) ... ... ... ...
Although got many surprise,
also have somethings is very +可惜+
+可惜+ 4 :
1=my mum din celebrate with me, cos...
2=my family din say : hapi birth to me T.T
3=daddy din gv me any wishing~
4=some of my frens cant come BBQ ><"
... ... ... ... (some and some) ... ... ... ...

BUT!!
Im happy alr,
Im think it's the best birth~
寧可有留下遺憾﹐
也不要讓自己後悔﹗
做人﹐
知足長樂~
你們給我的心意﹐
是世界最棒的﹗﹗﹗
love all my frenxx ya...
你們的禮物﹐
也永遠是我最喜歡的~
永遠是我要珍惜的><"
對于你們﹐
我感到。。。很感動﹗﹗﹗
jz i say:今年的生日﹐不好過~
but!! i sure it's change...
i love it =my birth=
and...BBQ is success!!!

thx 4 god...
u gv me many things n care bout my life^^
thx 4 frenxx...
u gv me happy n let me know more^^
thx 4 family...
u gv me my live n let me know more oso^^
thx 4 many ppl!!!!!!!
對你們有說不盡的千言萬語﹐
你們在我的生命擁有很重要的席位><"
~muackxx~
i will rmb all of ur wishing...
rmb ya frenxx!
hope u all oso will be glad, be happy,
n GOD BLESS~
=少年團契=
=The damn club=
=2 Lian (07)=
and all of tat i know u~
thx ya...
i really happy 4 tat my life gt u all...
因為有你們﹐
我的生命變得更精彩﹗


today...
is 父親節~
i din gv any wish to dad,
din gv any present to dad,
n din talk any things to dad.
it like the same days...
nth special!
not i dont love my dad,
not i dont have dad,
not i dont want talk to dad.
it's cos...
he...not like my dad...
sad-ing~

No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.