Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jun 13, 2008

The day is coming---Birth~


時間﹐不是讓人忘了痛~
是讓人習慣了痛。。。





BIRTH?!
ya...
It's today~
It's coming...
but i seem like nt very happy!
seem like confuse><"
好像有個缺口。。。
自己也blur blur的==
I hope u all will sending me a birth msg,
but...it haven't come~
Althought u all have alr sing a birth song/
saying:Happy Birthday to me at school,
but...
I oso dono wat I'm thinking bout!
maybe is I'm--
不知足呱><"

你們沒有給我禮物﹐
說會遲給~
其實。。。
只要是你們送的﹐
什麼我都喜歡^^\/
而且﹐
不一定要有禮物才算生日啊﹗
but...
I reali wait for u all will gv me present,
aikxx~
but u all -- my best fren din gv...
bit HURT~
i nid a wish from u all~
ya...u all gv me alr^^
but~i feel...***
Other fren gt gv,
Althought presents is small and a bit oni...
but , THX YA friends^^
muackxx!
我有受到你們的心意ya~

and today so surprise!
many ppl is wishing me...
and sing a song to me^^
特別是祖浩那GENGZ~
我沒有想過你們﹐大家會這麼好﹗
超感動T.T
2 lianx (07) GENGZ^^
miss ya~
thx a lot...
THE DAMN CLUB...
wat i can say bout it?!
THX?
mayb...Hmm...ya~




=H@pPY bIR+hD@y to myself=

** ** ** ** ** ** **
到這一刻。。。
家人~
沒有一個我說生日快樂。。。
媽﹐
你知道為什麼你不知道我在想舍嗎﹖
因為。。。
我不想讓你知道~
你又知道為什麼嗎﹖
因為你的不信任
因為你的不了解
因為你給我的關心﹐
不是我要的﹗
。。。 。。。
傷心~
今年的生日﹐
不好過﹗
** ** ** ** ** ** **

1 comment:

  1. haha...
    hapi birthday yarr~
    lenglui~(2day onli)
    dun 1 think too much~
    2day u recied mani present larr!!
    wan be hapi!!wan知足!!
    noe??
    ani way, wish u hapi always^^

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.