Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

May 7, 2011

A girl's BD. and something coming soon.



















Opps!!
Mid-year exam gonna start on next week

:(




ahhh,
how should I do the revision?
how should I face the exam?
flying colour of blue? ohh, seem like too hard.
I'm lazy larrr!

Jas, miss u ehh x(
u always push me to study but now....




and the
quite busy these month.
aiks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn!
Ong!
Shu!
Shi!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
muacks.

*I rmbed that I wrote a birthday post to u too!

































*I hate nightmare T^T



end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.