Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jun 14, 2010

Primary's friendss GATHERING!



Yuuhooooo!!
happy. :)
Today gather wif those friends.
we look n think...
then..
OHHHH!!!
I remembered.
haahs.. I like it ><"

thx for rmb me -.-
hehes.. u r in my memories too!



pictures talk time :

.. 19 ppl.. RM688.85..
buy toto!!! 4D??!!

Jing Wen & Jun Jie don wan take.
so.. smile :) saw me??



Girls here.. boys. ignore us TT. haahs!
luckyly.. I didn't look fat & ugly in this Photo.

IS IT??


after lunch.
some went to watch movie.
some went to Sg wang for shopping.
I'm one of those who went to Sg wang

:D

bought somethings.
meet Eri Long!





and then.. back home!!


* it's the 1st time I back home alone by monorail & bus
* fast! say: Angel r become BRAVE!!! oh yea ><" bravo!


byebye.

2 comments:

  1. wah..so many leng lui leh...
    except de red shirt wif short hair cut wan la...hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yor! 你是我大佬eh /.\
    酱讲我 T^T..讨厌的咯~
    arggh.. ><"
    我知道我知道
    你只是不好意思称赞我嘛~
    ahahahahahs..

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.