Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Mar 19, 2010



170 th posts.

GOSH.
lots of homeworks
I hav never touch it!
:]

is it I need a smile?
==


Mon-Wed
tired practise.
JUMP JUMP JUMP
STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH
but,
i like it
I like DANCE :)

do u?



hm.
after school
start exams
T^T
hvn't do any revision!
CRY-ing

so,
HOW?
I'm a damn LAZY girl
heehs

hope so
i wil disillusion



This Sat (20/3)
EXPECT-ing



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


厌倦 伪装!
我只想做我自己






加油呗



:]

4 comments:

  1. yoh !
    imma be fine (:
    shopo yah..
    gar yaw lah (:
    aiyor..exam jek mah..=p
    dun giv too much pressure 4 urself yah..
    just take it easy ..
    n..be happy pls =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx..
    T^T
    heehs.
    u too ya~

    miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz...angel!!!
    me also no mood for studii!!!
    anyway...
    trust urself..
    u can!!

    ReplyDelete

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.