Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Dec 31, 2008

=2008 over=




today...
i the last day~
last day in Junior!
nex year,
i will get "bigger"..
SENIOR~
xD
to thk bac insidiously,
these 3 years..
going fast unexpectedly!

Form 1:
i do sumthings STUPID! 13.. i haven't knw wat is LOVE~ so i do a IDIOT's things.. in this year.. i'm in a BLUR BLUR world ><" i thk i lost sumthings in ths year.. i felt nt happy, but oso nt SAD~ [ODD]
Form2:
this is the year i felt most HAPPY! i join a team of frenss.. "THE DAMN CLUB"~ it make me happy~ =) but.. oso hav sumthings make me CONFUSE.. im to be content with one's lot too! DAMN CLUB: Ning, Elaine, Angel, Joee, Yyni, Febenny, Finn, Fion, Yen, Double n more more bout u all [2 LIAN].. THX! muackxx! i LOVE u all~ my frenss..
Form3:
in 2008.. thx GOD! cos.. u let me be frens with them.. with Tong, Purple, Theng~ Good times don't last long. tis year, i hav a querral with Ning~but it's OK! We are BEST fren always is it? ^^ say real~ i don lik tis class.. jz a feel~ ><


Happy is he who is content.
=thx GOD=

by =aNgEl=





1 comment:

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.