Welcome to my OWN world…

Thx for listening my OWN story…

>w<” ENJOY urself in ur LIFE !




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sep 13, 2008

=problem LARH=



... ...
tis few days nt hapi~
hav sum problem on me to my family!
I HATE them always lik tat ><
aikxx...
but i can't say anythings!!
oni can said:"orh"/"ya"/"right"
mom said dad's bad things;
dad said mom's bad things~
无奈!!

而且,
发现了些秘密...
sum secret tat make me confuse~
make me mad!
这个家,
简直乱七八糟~
但是,
这是上帝赐给我的!
so i can't complain any things...
I muz thx GOD~
muz 知足常乐 Xx ><" 


SHOUT TO THE LORD


My Jesus, My Savior,
Lord, there is none like You;
All of my days
I want to praise
the wonders of Your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength;
let every breath, all that I am
never cease to worship You.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
let us sing
power and majesty, praise to the King;
mountains bow down and the seas will roar
at the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

1 comment:

did u..LISTEN?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.